Karla A. Walther
For more than 25 years, Attorney Karla A. Walther has been defending Wisconsin worker’s compensation claims. Her focus has been on the representation of the Wisconsin Insurance Security Fund, Wisconsin self-insured employers, and Wisconsin employers who closely manage claims.
Karla has worked with many clients for over a decade, and is considered to be an integral part of their team. She is known for her thoroughness, diligence, and responsiveness.
She routinely consults with clients regarding workers’ compensation issues, bad faith claims, unreasonable refusal to rehire claims, and strategic planning and case management.
A key to great client service is responsiveness. I make myself available based on my clients’ needs, not just when it is convenient.
To be a strong advocate for my clients, I strive to be knowledgeable on the law, hard-working, prepared, and diligent. I strive to make complex legal situations understandable and manageable for my clients.
If your company is need of experienced Wisconsin worker’s compensation defense counsel, I would welcome the opportunity to learn about your company’s needs.
- J.D. – University of Wisconsin Law School (1990)
- B.S. – University of Wisconsin-Madison, with Distinction (1987)
- Economics with a Mathematical Emphasis
- State of Wisconsin (All Courts)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United Sates District Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Former Board Member for North Shore Children’s Center
- Former Treasurer for Shorewood Swim Club
- Former Co-Chair of the Whitefish Bay High School Pool Renovation Project
- Former USA Swimming Official and Starter-Referee