- NO LEGAL ADVICE PROVIDED. Our website contains legal commentary and a description of our practice, and may, in some instances, describe the law generally. All website content concerning the law is general in nature, and does not apply to any particular set of facts or circumstances. Our content, including any discussions of the law, is provided for informational purposes only, and is not legal advice.Legal commentary may assume specific facts and circumstances that may not apply in all cases or in your case. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU RELY ON ANY COMMENTARY OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AS LEGAL ADVICE.
Before we can provide legal advice, we need to meet with clients and learn about the facts and circumstances of their case so that we can provide legal advice based on their situation. If you are interested in learning about how the law applies to your matter, please call our office so that we can schedule a consultation at your convenience to learn about your matter.
- No Obligation to Update Content. We are not under any obligation to update the content on this site to reflect changes in the law.
- No Attorney Client Privilege or Attorney-Client Relationship is Created by Your Use of This Website. No attorney-client privilege or attorney-client relationship is created by your use of this website. If we are to serve as your attorneys, we will advise you of the same, and we will enter into a written agreement with you. You should not use the contact form on this site to submit any confidential information to us.
- Past Success is No Guaranty of Future Success. Any statements on our website that mention past success should in no way be interpreted as suggesting future success or that we will be able to obtain a favorable settlement or verdict for your matter. Every case is unique. Achieving a favorable settlement or verdict depends upon many factors, including, but not limited to, the facts and circumstances of each case, the applicable law, the degree of proof that can be demonstrated, and ultimately, in the case of a trial, convincing a judge or jury of fault, damages, and/or other matters.
- Limitation of Liability. We shall not have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of our website. By using our website you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims that may be made against our firm, its attorneys, and/or firm staff by you or anyone acting on your behalf regarding your use of the website.
- Changes and Severability. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Disclaimer at any time. All users of our website will be subject to such Terms and Disclaimer as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of these provisions are deemed invalid or are unenforceable, the remaining portion of the Terms and Disclaimer shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- Collection of information. We collect non-personally identifiable information about our website usage, such as information about the number of website visits and related information. This information is not personally-identifiable.
- Copyright. Our website and the images, software, coding, and other aspects are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws.